Nedaak Inc. is firmly committed to the three pillars of sustainability: Economic, Social and Environmental Sustainability. Our company has deep ties to the land and respect for the forest and its biodiversity. We work to cultivate an environment with equitable sharing of opportunities and benefits from the forest.
- Maximize economic development opportunities associated with managing the Kenogami
- Build capacity within the community to operate all aspects of this organization
- Meet and exceed forest management obligations as outlined in the License and Forest Management Plan
- Ensure adequate flow of revenue to cover the cost of forest management activities
- Identify and implement opportunities for band members and local business to work directly and indirectly on the forest
- To establish long term sustainable economic growth for both the community and the surrounding region