Compliance involves ensuring that all activities that occur on the Kenogami Forest, from planting to tending to road building to harvesting, happen within the parameters set for by the Forest Management Plan. This means that activities are happening where and when they are prescribed to occur. If an activity falls outside the parameters of the plan, a variety of corrective actions may be undertaken to correct the issue.
- Expertise to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory body requirements.
- Performance evaluations and compliance
- investigate issues and implement corrective actions
- Provide support to licensees working on the forest
- Prepare and provide documentation to regulatory offices